Pulmonology opening in , Michigan. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Pulmonology/Critical Care opening in Michigan**
* Location: ***Gratiot & Mt. Pleasant, MI***
* Full-time, permanent position
* Employed position
* Combination of outpatient pulmonology and inpatient critical care
* Reason for Recruitment: Patient demand and providing improved patient care.
* Requirements: Full-time pulmonology/critical care opportunity available
* The healthcare division of the University of Michigan at our Medical Center - Gratiot (critical care) and the Medical Center - Mt. Pleasant (outpatient pulmonology).
* Join a very busy and established practice that is a great mix of pulmonology and hospital based critical care. Work with an experienced and well respected board certified physician. State of the art facilities and a caring, trained and supportive staff are on hand. Ten bed critical care unit and 24/7 hospitalist support. 1:2 call schedule. Specialty and sub-specialty support available
**Physicians Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:**
* Relocation Allowance
* CME Allowance
* 403(b) Plan
* Life, Health, Dental and Vision
* Long Term, Short Term Disability
* Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Associated topics: care physician, critical, critical care, emergency medicine, neurointensivist, pulmonary, pulmonologist, sicu, transplant, ummc
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.