A facility in Michigan seeks a locum tenens anesthesiology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday. The ideal candidate has an active MI state license, is board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification, and is proficient in general and multi-specialty procedures.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- MI state license needed
- Monday - Friday
- Must have ACLS and BLS certification
- Mainly medical supervision of anesthesia services
- General and multi-specialty procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac