Dorian Ford has an opening for an experienced automotive sales professional who wants to make an immediate impact on our high volume, fast-paced New & Used Vehicle department. Dorian Ford has been family owned and operated since 1964. We are proud to be one of the largest Ford dealers in the nation by striving to make every customer, a customer for life. Our employees work hard at making sure our customers have excellent car buying experiences. Their energy and effort are absolutely critical to our success and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We're Looking For
New & Used Car Sales Associate - Ideal candidate will be experienced in auto sales with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level.
What We Offer
* Excellent pay plan * Blue Care Network for employees and eligible family members (PPO or HMO)
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on Parts & Service
* Long term job security
* Family owned and operated business
* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
* Be the vehicle expert - Know the in's & the out's of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles
* Follow-up with both prospective and existing buyers to ensure referral business
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
* Bring your A game' & positive attitude with you every day
* At least 2 years of auto sales highly preferred
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Have top quality customer service skills
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in's & out's
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Category: , Keywords: Automotive Salesperson