The primary focus of this position is to develop and maintain the functionality of our business-to-business eCommerce platformJob Responsibilities:
- Analyze feature requirements, propose optimal solutions, and provide accurate estimates of project work.
- Maintain high standards in the codebase, both in their own code as well as in others
- Work independently on individually assigned tasks.
- Collaborating effectively when working on shared projects
- Provide guidance to other developers with less web development experience.
- Keep project managers apprised of work status and changes to estimates.
- Understanding of the anatomy of an interactive website
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST, JSON) and wiring apps
- Expertise in delivering effective and complete automated front-end test coverage
- Ability to develop maintainable medium-scale applications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with those technical and non-technical across departments including other developers, business analysts, project owners, business leaders, end users, customers and vendors
- Excellent customer service focus
- Experience developing eCommerce systems
- Web development security experience
- Java/J2EE development
- Unit and integration testing (JUnit) experience
- Linux/Apache HTTP server administration experience
Associated topics: angular, css2, ecmascript, emberjs, js, json, html5, reactjs, web design, wordpress