- ENTERPRISE MEDICAL SERVICES
Healthcare - Physician
262 Leroy St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Northern Michigan hospital is seeking a Urologist
- Joining one other physician in a well-respected established practice
- Offers full spectrum of Urology services with a mix of surgery and outpatient procedures including TUMT therapy, Lithotripsy and Cystoscopy.
- State of the art surgical suite.
- Hospital recently added robotics.
- Flexible scheduling with designated clinic and surgery days.
- Minimal call ten days a month.
- Designated equipped rooms for in-office surgeries and procedures.
- High definition PACS system in office
- Hospital is a healthy, progressive, independent, 46-bed acute care facility, with an attached 34-bed skilled nursing facility, serving parts of five counties in northern lower Michigan.
- 24 hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, with Birthing Center, Rehabilitation, Laboratory and Radiology services on site.
- State of the art surgical facilities include 3 OR?s, 3 procedure rooms, an Endoscopy suite, and a 22 bed Ambulatory Care Unit. 24/7 anesthesia coverage from three physicians and four CRNA?s.
- They are pursuing the addition of robotics.
- Competitive salary with a generous benefit package including paid malpractice insurance, full family health, as well as a continuing education, dues, and license allowance.
- Located in Northern Michigan
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.