The employer is a premier concrete and excavation contractor.This position will lead the estimating team by supporting the training of estimators and employees, implementing procedures, reviewing estimates, negotiating contracts, and maintaining strong relationships and communication with clients, employees and sub-contractors.
The Director of Estimating will work directly with the other members of the senior leadership team, be directly involved in the heavy civil construction industry, have the ability to work on and influence unique projects, and be apart of a team that values hard-work and dedication. With company's continuous growth, this person will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the growth and success of the Company.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Construction Management preferred; OR equivalent experience
- 15+ years' experience in structural concrete
- Proficient in using Bid2Win estimating software
- Estimating medium-to-large commercial and industrial projects that include:
- Heavy concrete (foundation, structural slabs, cast-in-place (CIP) concrete)
- Vertical concrete construction
- Estimating experience with projects ranging from $250,000 to $50,000,000
- Experience in varied construction markets, including industrial and commercial
- Direct experience in estimating site work, earthwork, sewer and water construction
Associated topics: benefit, employee, hr, human resource, hunter, interview, recruiter, talent accquisition, talent management, train