Do you share our passion for providing quality care to seniors? Do you enjoy working with clients in their homes in a one-on-one setting? If so, Home Instead Senior Care may be the place for YOU!
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer s Care
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- 90 Day Evaluation with opportunity for merit increase
- Annual Evaluation with opportunity for merit increase
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Discounts with Verizon and Sprint
- CAREGiver Recognition and Awards