Home Instead Senior Care in Adrian, MI is one of the largest and fastest-growing home care companies in Lenawee & Jackson Co.'s and is seeking a self-motivated and energetic professional to attract, interview, and hire CAREGivers to care for clients in its territory.
This self-starting recruiting role will manage the full recruiting cycle of CAREGivers with support from other members of the Administrative team. Our company is growing, and we need YOU to help support that growth!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Attracting new candidates using both social and print media
- Screening candidates online, over the phone and in personal interviews
- Developing relationships with local universities and career centers through job fairs and presentations
- Creating new recruitment strategies to market our open positions and attract additional applicants
- Assisting in coordinating CAREGiver schedules to properly cover all clients needs
- Solving CAREGiver and client problems and ensuring satisfactory care
- Managing client and CAREGiver information in our company database
- Assisting other functions of the office as necessary
- Full-time salaried position
- 401K retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Milage reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities and other incentives