Independence Village of Midland
We believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth.
As a Caregiver
, you will be responsible for providing quality, direct care and personalized assistance for our residents in our luxurious senior living community that also offers assisted living and memory care services.**Full and part-time positions currently available for 2nd (afternoon) shift.**
You will take on a rewarding position with an innovative company where hard work pays off and advancement is always a possibility! There will be training, mentors & the potential for career advancement for those who excel and have the interest.
Experience in the senior living industry is an advantage.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Respecting and loving senior people is a must.
- Provide compassionate and competent care for residents' ADL's (Activities Daily Living).
- Completes daily and weekly tasks as assigned by the Wellness Coordinator, as well as assisting others routinely with their assignments if needed.
- Completes and documents appropriate records, including pertinent information entered into log book.
- Maintains knowledge of all safety and emergency procedures.
- Communicates with the Wellness Coordinator involving any concerns regarding resident treatment or changes in behavior;
- Coordinate with the Wellness coordinator Lead Nursing Assistant, resident's family, or 911 when there is an emergency regarding a resident's condition, medication or treatment.
We break the mold of your typical workplace because we believe in YOU! We support you in being the best possible you. With a passion for our team members and those we serve, we believe in creating the absolute best experience with every person, in every interaction, every minute of every day.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.