- $73,475.00 -150,570.00/year*
23497 Williamsburg Cir
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy dispensing system
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance claims
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and receiving drug orders
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy Department
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the customer
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Effective communication skills and agent of change
- Maintaining a clean, and orderly pharmacy for a professional appearance
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information
- High School/GED
- Registered and/or licensed as required in the state of practice
- Retail/Community Practice
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive Attitude
- Proficient Typing Skills
- Neat and Eligible Penmanship
- Organizational Skills
- Prioritizing Skills
- Basic Math Skills
Associated topics: aseptic technique, biomedical, dietary, dietician, disease, health, industrial hygienist, microbiology, pharmacology, pharmacometrics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.