Pediatrics opening in Detroit, Michigan. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comJob Description & Requirements
Pediatric Rheumatology Physician in Michigan
Merritt Hawkins, the nation?s premier academic search firm is pleased to partner with the #1 children?s hospital in Michigan and in their pursuit of a Pediatric Rheumatology physician to aid in the further development of their program. We are seeking fellowship trained, and either board certified or board eligible Pediatric Rheumatologists for this role. ?Applicants from both private practice and academic backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Established in 1886, this facility is the first and largest freestanding hospital in the state completely dedicated to serving children. This facility has an international reputation in pediatric medicine, surgery, and research, training more pediatricians than any other facility in Michigan.
- 228-bed hospital?recent $400 million renovation
- (ACS) verified Level?I?Pediatric Trauma Center
- Over 40 pediatric medical and surgical specialties
- 3rd largest recipient of Children?s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education funding nationwide, receiving approximately $11 million annually
- Ranks in the top 30 programs across the country for National Institutes of Health Research funding.
- Beautiful clinical space?state-of-the-art specialty clinic built in 2012
- Opportunity to further develop this service line
- Busy day one
- Work alongside medical students and residents
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus/relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits?outstanding retirement package
In addition to this tremendous practice opportunity, you will enjoy the following amenities:
- Metropolitan market filled with cultural diversity
- Resurgent economy?construction throughout the downtown and mid-town areas
- Professional sports?Detroit is home to the Lions, Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons
- Some of the nation?s best universities and colleges within a short commute
- Motown?area rich in musical history
- Minutes from some of the area?s greatest attractions, the Great Lakes, and even Canada
- Beautiful suburban communities with outstanding public and private schooling options
- International airport for travel
For more information or to apply for this position, all candidates must respond directly to Merritt Hawkins.
Interested candidates are encouraged to respond with a copy of your CV and the best telephone number to reach you.
?Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation?s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.? We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatrician, Pediatrics, Pediatric Care, Child Care, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports